View Profile xSentin3l

9 Movie Reviews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was hillarious, Its not often people actually have a decent sense of humour on NG. MY 5z my phuking 5z, i lvl dis

Amazing

That was brilliant, I want more!!!

AHHH narrator

It gets me everytime *sniff* It actually made me laugh a lot, which is good

qmaster3 responds:

4 Game Reviews

Needs a bit more

Not bad, its got nice style and I like the idea of a computer retard destroying your hard drive as its so true. Just make it a bit more varied, different enemies, different guns, what ever, nice game though =D

GrimStudios responds:

Did you get too far into the game? Every level exept one theres different enemies, and you can get gun powerups and such... o_o'

Needs more time

You can see that youve spent a lot of time making this but you need to improve things like simple spelling errors, out of place writing, things like that, its a decent engine, but at the moment it looks noobish.

flasheagle responds:

yeah i know, every single flash game/movie i uploaded on newgrounds = when i was a noob at flash ^_^ but i barely upload any of them anymore i started to go youtube instead ^_^

THIS GAME S THE EST ON NG!

This i such a good game, it even saves your progress, PLAY IT, NOW!!!

84 Audio Reviews

Of course my vote and review will be biased, but can I just say thank you. Hearing just this sample of the song made me so happy, you took the emotion from iO and made it your own. The muted sound alongside it just felt like being in some serene underwater palace.

Thank you for motivating me to write again, exactly what I'm going to do now.

Teckmo-X responds:

I'm glad! I wanted to make something not good but better. I originally wanted to use the iO samples but this worked out better than I expected. I am still a long way from done but hopefully after it's done I can publish.

I go through a lot in my days as a matter of fact I'm gonna share a secret (not so secret since it's openly being posted) but I suffer frome severe depression. I'm talking about like instant mood changes, continuously regretting things, unpleasant thoughts. Somehow I'm still alive despite probably having lung cancer. I've hit many rocks along the way where I told myself I didn't want to make music anymore but sometimes the things you love are what keeps us coming back for more. Everyone has a bit of talent inside of them even if it's not music wise but don't stop making music because you are talented and there's no point in throwing something like that away.

Teck-<3

Really liked it! Especially the little breakdown

That fucking little fill before the drop at 1:00 (ish) was beautiful. Heavy as fuck... I love it.

Good luck in the comp!

2 Art Reviews

Lovely :)

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you, meep! ^_^

Amazing picture, I love it.

Big question. I need a picture just like this for my next EP which is coming very soon, could I use this as my album art? Obviously credit will be given and the album is free, but I wouldn't use without asking.

I write music for anyone that wants it, get in touch with me at xsentin3l@gmail.com

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!